Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:13 pm
@ossobuco,
With Lola...it could be fun.

I like kinky. Wink
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am going to be at 2000 mg a day by next week. I look forward to it passing. I read somewhere that b6 takes away the side effects too, would you recommend b12 over that? If so I am returning the b6 that I bought yesterday lol!!
Crazielady420

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Thank you, me too, I am always glad to post here, it's always been a place I have come to for answers and advice! You guys are the best!
0 Replies

amygarside

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 06:09 am
@Crazielady420,
Sorry about your condition. I hope you will be able to find a cure for it. My cousin had epilepsy and what she did was take Valium to lessen the attacks. So far, it has been good because she has not suffered anymore epilepsy attacks.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 07:24 am
@Crazielady420,
I'm at 2 grams also.

B6...B12...whatever works.

0 Replies

MattDavis

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 02:02 am
@Crazielady420,
Hi, (feel weird putting your name here, don't think you're crazy)

I am a nurse with 4 years experience in Neuro/ICU.

I don't really even need any of my technical knowledge to suggest to you that you should seek a second opinion, and perhaps get another physician.
You have gotten the impression that your doctor is not taking your symptoms seriously. You seem to not trust your doctor.
That is really all you need to know.
Your relationship with your doctor is a partnership. If you don't trust your partner, and you don't think your partner respects you...
GET A NEW PARTNER!
This will only work however if you can find a physician you can trust. I am making the assumption that it is not the entire medical profession in general that you don't trust.

Even if you did trust your doctor and she/he was respectful of your concerns, getting a second opinion is never a bad choice.

Good luck.
Hoping for your successful treatment. Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:47:11