What are your plans for the weekend?

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:32 am
Anything fun or exciting happening this weekend where you are? What are your plans?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,086 • Replies: 57
No top replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:44 am
I MUST get a haircut!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:49 am
And I have to buy some cat food.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:56 am
For the most part I'll be glued to the TV. It's March Maddness! AHHHH!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:59 am
Oh, crap, I wish I was into that. I just can't stand March Madness though, for some reason. Once the NBA playoffs start though, the TV is my god.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:30 pm
This weekend is pretty dull, for me, really: I have a book to write, and research to do.

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:33 pm
Actually I have pretty good plans so far. I'm hanging out at my apartment watching old movies with a very sexy woman on Friday night, and on saturday I might be going to a rehearsal studio to jam with friends just for fun. I haven't played in so long, I hope I don't suck too bad!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:38 pm
Saturday about 50 of us Houston activists are taking a bus to Crawford to protest Bush's War.

Ralph Nader will be there.

I made my wife a sign that says, "Will someone please sell me some Girl Scout cookies?"

Get it? :wink:
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:50 pm
I have some out of town company due in this weekend, going to play guitar and whatever. I have to tune them out for two hours so I can watch the Formula One race from Malaysia.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 01:09 pm
At work Saturday morning. Yuck.
Family dinner in honor of my daughter's 21st birthday Saturday evening. Yay!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 01:18 pm
PDiddie wrote:
I made my wife a sign that says, "Will someone please sell me some Girl Scout cookies?"

:LOL:

How many are expected in all at the protest?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 01:25 pm
I'll be happy to report back Sunday, d-e-r.

There are buses coming from Houston, Austin, San Antone, Dallas, Fort Worth...

I'm guessing five hundred or so.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 08:58 pm
I am going to deal with serious financial questions and quit putting it off. And then I'm going to cook. I might do bread, a restorative thing, might even get the starter happening as I approach the paperwork. Hmm, start it tomorrow after work...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:07 pm
I am starting my weekend a little early. I'll be through with work at like 3:30 tomorrow. A guy I'm dating is coming up on saturday and we'll spend the day walking around and have dinner somewhere. Sunday is a brunch for my dad's bday which was a couple weeks ago.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:12 pm
Amongst more pleasant things, I might, steel myself, take the bull by the horns & try out my pressure cooker. Shocked Shocked I bought it last year & have been trying to become less phobic about it! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:16 pm
Are you afraid it'll blow up?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:24 pm
ABSOLUTELY, littlek! Laughing
Rather than confront this phobia I've procrastinated for a year! God, I'm silly!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:27 pm
I'd be afraid too.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:33 pm
I'm going to move to the hills in VT, buy a farm, some sheep, and tend to them.

Other than that, I have to go buy a bunch of crap for my house, I'm hopefully going to a bar tomorrow night to celebrate my roomate's bday, and saturday night going to see Jon Stewart do standup. I'm going to be that drunk guy in the back who repeatedly yells "YOU SUCK!" while wearing a pink headband.

And kicky, I must say, I'm very proud of the fact you still find your Nana to be very sexy.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:36 pm
Really! Surprised I'm glad I'm not alone in this, littlek! Laughing
I had a thread on Abuzz, years ago, called something like Fear of the Pressure Cooker ... All these helpful people posted, gave me good advice, fabulous recipes ... But could I do it? NO. So I bought a new (safer) one last year .... Same problem! < sigh> One of these days ......
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What are your plans for the weekend?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:55:11