What is your impression of this girl?

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 07:37 pm
38 years old with a DWI, drinks and smokes, never married. She also has a 3 year old daughter of which she does not have custody. She once ended an engagement because the guy insisted on dumping his credit card debt on her. She rejected the sincere interests of an honest guy for a married player who has gang-bang orgies, affairs with married women and gambles all night while lying to his wife and braiging to coworkers. Months later she returns to the honest guy saying the player is a zero and wanting to know if he still cares? He says no. Then she returns to the player, meets a new guy and is engaged six months later. Six months after that she gets pregnant with his child.

Not being judgemental, just want to know you impression?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 737 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 08:03 pm
@bob the brave,
The "honest guy" needs to move on with his life. He deserves better.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 08:04 pm
@bob the brave,
Quote:
Not being judgemental, just want to know you impression?

My impression is you're being extremely judgemental.

That being said, I'd find a different lady. You've already told us that you had a history with her and she turned you down. You've suffered rejection due to her liking taller men. And she is a horrible decision-maker and is a bad judge of character, also. She seems to get abused by men and then abuses you.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 08:06 pm
@bob the brave,
I'm sure she's a nice person, but it sounds like she really dosen't know what she wants. I wouldn't get too involved with her.
Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 08:07 pm
@cathy22,
Nice people don't often lose custody of their children.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is your impression of this girl?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:36:45