"They deserve a vote"... Obama's gun control push

Buffalo

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 09:20 pm
Don't the areas that Obama was talking about for MORE gun control laws ALREADY have very stringent gun control laws in place? The problem is that the "gun control" laws only affect those who are willing to abide by the laws in the first place! "Gun control" laws have no effect on those who could care less about the laws in the first place. The constitution already has our "gun control laws" laid out and are perfect. We do not need Mr. Obama to try to enact his version of what he thinks is best for us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 780 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 09:44 pm
@Buffalo,
I forget which of the R Senators made an impassioned speech about how "We have enough existing gun laws and theATF, has been empowered to enforce them and the CDC has been assigned to study the societal effects of these laws "

Then, this same guy introduced legislation to remove funding from theATF
0 Replies

Cuterthanpaul

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 10:14 pm
@Buffalo,
We should repeal the second amendment, it is no longer needed
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 10:28 pm
@Cuterthanpaul,
Congress and the SC will never address that issue; at least not during my lifetime (and I'm 77yo).
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 01:37 am
we all deserve a say, all 300 million+ of us....victims have no more say so than does anyone else under the ideals of democracy which we hold dear.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » "They deserve a vote"... Obama's gun control push
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:24:04