Costco outlet stores

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 06:47 pm
Did you have any idea such a place existed. We have two of them here. I happened to wander into one today. It's mostly small appliances, electronics and clothes but they had great deals. I didn't have much time to explore but I'm totally going back!

Do you shop at outlet stores?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,836 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:09 pm
@boomerang,
Yes, while I understand that Costco is virtually a non-profit institution; and maybe that's why there aren't more such
boomerang

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:16 pm
@dalehileman,
I was really surprised that they had outlet stores.

I've never seen this store advertised anywhere. I figured out it was Costco related because they had some Kirkland branded items and I know that is the Costco brand. I looked it up when I got home and sure enough -- Costco outlets. The stores here are called "Eagle Bargain" but I understand they're called something different in other places.

I thought other bargain hunters would be interested in knowing such places existed.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:19 pm
@boomerang,
I'm interested, as in observation of something I think is probably useful - I like Costco, mostly.
0 Replies

thecleedus01

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 02:26 am
@boomerang,
Great source for the bargain shoppers like me. Thanks
roger

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 02:29 am
@thecleedus01,
Hey, very classy username. How did you do that?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Costco outlet stores
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:56:13