Top o' The Noon To Ya (sorry, i was busy this morning)

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:51 am
As many of you now realise, it's my honor to greet you all in holiday style when there is a very celebrated day afoot.

This is it.

Happy St. Patty's Day y'all....

(I'm wearning my green....are you? I've started a rumor Twisted Evil at work that I'm "black Irish" - I don't think anyone's buy'n it tho.... Evil or Very Mad stinkers Evil or Very Mad )

http://graphics.userfriendly.org/images/postcards/dp-shamrock.gif
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 459 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 12:06 pm
I'm cooking up some Irish stew for the wife, myself, and one of our Black Irish friends (heh heh) and we're gonna watch the new DVD of The Commitments.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 12:31 pm
I was debating the PC'ness of calling you Black Irish. Glad you did it for me O'Nyxelle...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 03:05 pm
The First Mr. Noddy came with a Black Irish, rabid Catholic mother-in-law. From now until the end of time I will look at any disaster on any holiday and think, "At least I'm not spending the day with Graycie and her bottle."

She died at the age of 99 and the only reason she lasted all those years was that the devil wouldn't have her in hell.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 08:39 pm
Sláinte Onyx.

I hope you had a great day. Laughing

My mother's black irish, she's got the temperment of the war horse you've described. Yikes!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Top o' The Noon To Ya (sorry, i was busy this morning)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:05:56