How to find a new financial advisor?

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2013 01:17 am
Hello Friends,

How to find a new financial advisor? I would like to transfer my account to a branch closer to my location but don't want to take business away from my current advisor.

Thanks In Advance,
Romen Esko
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,030 • Replies: 2
No top replies

beatrixtuffy

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 07:22 am
@Romen esko,
If you want to get some good professional service but before you make any decision in this matter, you should considered about level of qualification and can provide evidence of their professional standing.
0 Replies

BaronDavis

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 01:02 am
@Romen esko,
Hello Friends,

You spend a lifetime working hard and saving for goals like buying a house, retiring and sending your kids to college. How to find the right person to help manage your money.
Deciphering the alphabet soup of credentials that financial advisers can put on their business cards is not an easy task. Some of the certifications require rigorous study and a promise to adhere to ethical business practices. Others ask little more of applicants than completion of a short multiple-choice test. But if you ask the right questions, you can find a financial adviser who will advise you on everything from global markets, to mortgage rates, to household budgets.

Thanks and Regards,
Baron Davis
0 Replies