Is my crush a slut?

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 12:08 pm
She's dating my stepbrother. On the face of it, she seems like a really nice, sweet, innocent, smart, outgoing girl. However, in August 2011 in a 5 day period I found out that she gave 2 guys bjs she wasn't even in a relationship with. And in November 2011, a week after my stepbrother broke up with his girlfriend, her and my stepbrother were drunk at a party and she took him into a port a potty and she gave him a bj. She the gave him bjs regularly for 3 weeks until finally my stepbrother was like "we're dating right?".

Anyway, they've been dating a year since that. Me and my stepbrother both have rooms in the basement of our house. I was watching tv in the basement one day and the two of them walked to the bathroom. She was wearing only a t-shirt that rose to her upper thigh. I don't know if she was wearing underwear or not. And another time in summer she was wearing yoga pants and one could see that she was wearing a thong if you could observe.

Another time my Dad opened their bedroom door without knocking and they were naked and she was giving him a bj.

This other time I went upstairs to get a drink and she was getting a drink from the fridge wearing nothing but her winter coat.

Another time I was waiting fo the two of them to get out of the bathroom and when the door opened she was wearing nothing but her bra and panties.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 707 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 12:48 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
I think you and your stepbrother gossip too much.
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 12:51 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
LTinkAspie20 wrote:
in a 5 day period I found out that she gave 2 guys bjs

In a row?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:35 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
LTinkAspie20 wrote:
in a 5 day period I found out that she gave 2 guys bjs she wasn't even in a relationship with.

Can I have her phone number?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:37 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
I think you and your stepbrother gossip too much.

I wonder if the stepbrother is telling untruths for his own amusement.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2014 02:29 pm
Wait . . . you have a crush on HER?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is my crush a slut?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:12:50