When your race/ethnicity/nationality becomes a problem

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 03:54 pm
I'm seeking some comfort, hoping you can give me or offer me some comfort. How do you with people despising you, talking down to you, being unkind to you because of your race, or ethnicity, or nationality, or where you are from?

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,401 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

dalehileman

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:01 pm
@I want peace,
Don't misunderstand, Peace, it's a perfectly rational q but I'm curious what draws you in particular to a2k for guidance
Lustig Andrei

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:47 pm
@I want peace,
How do you deal with it? You remind yourself that it's their problem how some people think or act, not yours. There is nothing you can do about the unreasonable behaviour of others; there's no need to be upset about it. What others think of me has nothing to do with me; it's their hangup and their problem.
I want peace

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 06:54 pm
@dalehileman,
I read a couple threads concerning delicate issues such as racism, suicide, depression and then I decided that here could be a good place to ask my question.
I want peace

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 06:54 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Thank you so much
0 Replies

dalehileman

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:23 pm
@I want peace,
I gather then that Google wasn't awfully helpful but glad to see that Andy's response helps

But specifically what brings you to a2k instead eg another forum more directly concerned with matters of this sort
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When your race/ethnicity/nationality becomes a problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:47:49