Religious types

hehe

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 12:35 pm
A couple of days ago I was with a girl I didn't much know was a complete and utter virgin. I knew she was from a super religious family, but she has started breaking all those habits like praying to God for every single thing in the day and all.

But to make a long story short, we had sex, she enjoyed the hell out of it. But after that post coital bliss, she sort of snapped and for like an hour started hating herself saying she shouldn't have done that etc.

Is this normal for repressed super religious types? Or did I just break this girl?

I don't have anything relevant so I am asking here
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 537 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 12:51 pm
@hehe,
Well Hehe, and welcome to a2k, while it's increasingly apparent that you're not a bot so please forgive any previous implications to that effect

Quote:
Is this normal for repressed super religious types? Or did I just break this girl?
With only limited experience of that sort in my youth, having been a somewhat repressed fellow myself, I've nevertheless in the meantime been advised that such a reaction is typical, and not necessarily as a religious phenom

She will get over it and want to do it again. Meantime treat her well
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:08 pm
The last sentence in dale's post says it best.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Thank you Andy, a tidbit of reassurance is an hermeneutic horatory of cognitive infinitude in this otherwise quotidian diriment of insensate miasma
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:44 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Thank you Andy, a tidbit of reassurance is an hermeneutic horatory of cognitive infinitude in this otherwise quotidian diriment of insensate miasma

Indubitably.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Religious types
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:05:51