A strange and peculiar happening related to my grandfather's death

hehe

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 06:08 am
My grandfather used to be a carpenter and he made all kinds of stuff including tables, chairs and grandfather clocks. He made a clock for all his children and for my grand mother. Anyway, that is just introduction. So, he died years ago after being admitted to hospital because of heart failure. He died at exactly 15.35 PM and the clock, which he had made for my grand mother, stopped at exact time 15.35 PM. We didn't rewind or started the clock for a whole year as a wish from my grandmother.

How could this happen? It's just a coincidence, right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 529 • Replies: 3
No top replies

timur

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:42 am
15.35 PM?

Time travel or another dimension?

Oh, forgot it stopped on a social boundary!

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 08:40 am
I think you're granny was creating a family legend. Most good stories have a ring of truth to them...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:12 am
@hehe,
You story happen to be one of those things that might be a coincidence, the actions of your grandmother or something else.

I am a hard engineering type person and an atheist beside and yet I from time to time still think of my very very well behavior beloved dog who one morning broke away and ran to the yard of another home two blocks away then standing there and refusing all voice commands to come with me.

I needed to go and picked her up and that were completely out of her character and all past behaviors or her future behaviors for that matter and it is strange that years after the dog death my parents who the dog happen to love moved onto that very property.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A strange and peculiar happening related to my grandfather's death
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:33:03