nextone

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 05:10 pm
@adippered,
imagery ?

such?
philcottie

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 01:23 am
@nextone,
225dn right or wrong I have sleight if you use IMAGERY you have to find 4 new crossing words will someone second this.philcottie
margsy

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 07:11 am
@philcottie,
For 225d l came up with INSIGHT, any help.
philcottie

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 08:46 pm
@margsy,
Thanks margsy INSIGHT it is with 224 ac now becoming SUPERVISOR.Hope the snow is not c ausing you to much trouble so take care and BOL.
philcottie
margsy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 05:11 am
@philcottie,
Glad could help. Just when we thought that the snow was melting a bit, down comes more snow on youtop of the already deep snow, -about 10/12inches in the back garden.Hows your weather,has temp dropped at all, would love to be in australia at this time.
cherrie

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 04:02 pm
@margsy,
Margsy. you wouldn't want to be in my part of Australia right now.We've got a massive bushfire going on - 62,000 hectares so far, and while the weather isn't too bad today, tomorrow is going to be hot and windy, so if you could send some of that snow our way, it would be a big help.
margsy

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 05:47 am
@cherrie,
Wish l could oblige,but unfortunately it would melt on the way,maybe if l could blow the clouds your way to get some snow, haha. l feel for the people who have lost their whole home etc., l know how l felt when my daughter and her family got flooded out twice last year ad back before the xmas of 2011, her and her family had to spend their christmas in a motel,as when flood hit they were all in the town,but they lost their entire living,animals,house and lots of preciious possessions, like photos,which the whole family routed round and were in most cases got copies. A very sad state of affairs for everyone,time that climate change,global warming whatever you call it, that something was done about it.
cherrie

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 05:59 am
@margsy,
Sorry about your daughters losses, that must have been pretty tough. We always seem to have either floods or fires, it's too much water or it's not enough.
margsy

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 09:18 am
@cherrie,
Thanks for reply, keep safe,hope everything goes ok, On top of evrything my kettle has given up the ghost and hubby moving the car wheels spun and he collided with a small wall and now we need new back light, things come in threes, so fingers crossed no more
0 Replies