Panasonic AVCHD files problem

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 04:12 am
I recorded a video of this years Christmas on a SDHC card. Although I took only one take the camcorder split the video in two MTS files, because the musical was a little bit longer than 35 minutes. The first file is 4 GByte, the second 1 GByte large. My TV perfectly plays the entire video from the SD card without any problem. However, when I try to edit the video in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 there is a gap in the audio track at the end of the first file. Apparently Adobe Premiere Pro can only import single MTS files and does not interpret the additional information contained in the CPI files and the MPL playlist of the AVCHD folder as my Panasonic TV does.
Is any software able to import an entire AVCHD folder that contains multiple MTS files, correctly interpret the additional information provided therein and produce an output file that plays the entire sequence without any interruption of both the video and the audio track?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 624 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Panasonic AVCHD files problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.67 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 04:26:39