• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 606 • Replies: 6
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:25 pm
@Phill007,
A full time job.

BTW: You're asking a lot of questions and since no one knows what country you live in or whether you are in school, out of school, orbiting in the International Space Station, etc... you're going to get vague answers.

A relevant answer to you isn't going to be a relevant answer for others. Share a little bit about yourself and thusly when people offer you advice, it can actually be kind of relevant to your case.
Phill007

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:35 pm
I live in india i m doing bca(bechlar in computer applications). In 3rd year.. I m 20 yrs old.
0 Replies

Phill007

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 03:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Sir., actually i am saying u truth.. My father has a little store in my village.. I know he cant affort my fees of colledge.. And i dont want to be burdon on his head. Thats why i think to do such as part time job here but i cant find it here because it is a village.. And i really want to share my fees of colledge to help my father. And to complete my coledge education i m doing bca i am in 4th sem now.. I want to complete my bca degree and then do full time job.. And make my father happy... Can u help me on this plese
dalehileman

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 03:03 pm
@Phill007,
Strive to the presidency of a huge US corp like Microsoft, Google etc
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 07:31 pm
@Phill007,
Phill007 wrote:

Sir., actually i am saying u truth..

I believe you that you were telling the truth. I believed you when you wrote your reply. But I have a life beyond a2k. You wrote it 4 minutes before my day at work ended. I went to the gym. Then I went home. I cooked and then ate dinner. Rewatching many episodes of Communtity now.

How is your part time job situation in town? Can you get a part time job and still balance full time school?
Phill007

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 08:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
Yeah i think i can manage my part time job and colledge too.. Bt there is no avaibility of part time job here.. This is a small village thats why i cant get part time job.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Making money.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:31:43