Who takes longer.......

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 07:18 am
If I spend more than 10 minutes getting ready I figure I'm wasting time. Smile Now, I'm not including dog-walking time there, but he's small and doesn't need much exercise so he's low-maintenence in that respect.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 07:34 am
i'm the only one that clicked 'husband'...i did so because he's ridiculous. I get myself ready, my 2 preschoolers ready, and all of our lunches ready and take dinner for the evening out for defrosting all witihin the space of an hour (or an hour and a half sometimes.)

It takes him 30 minutes avg to get only himself ready.

If it were just he and I, I'd beat him DAILY hands down (and when it IS just he and I, I do)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 07:53 am
I'm quick getting ready for work - I am slower getting ready to go out elsewhere, if it is worth getting dressed up for, cos I wear a bit of make-up and usually re-wash and style my hair then.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 08:46 am
I find it a very good way to really wake up in the morning, just give myself less than 20 minutes to do bathroom and clothing. Do it the express way!

My wife needs alot longer, but I don't really care, I get up at 10:30 usually, and she has to be at work 2 hrs before that...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 09:52 am
Mr. Noddy has a beard. Do you know the amount of careful, tender grooming that a beard requires? Amazing.
0 Replies

K e v i n

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 12:56 pm
It depends on wether or not i am fully awake. I can get in the shower and be in there for 20 minutes somedays, but on occasion i can be fully ready in 10 mins
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:24:07