The "faith" required of those saying man is the measure of all things?

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 12:23 am
Hello Friends,

For atheist they believe in randomness/chaos can make a tin watch or what we see to day as order of the universe. Theist see that the watch requires a watchmaker because dropping a pile of raw tin a million times to the ground from 20 feet in the air will not create a watch. Then in a atheist infinite wisdom they might say how do you know? have you dropped the pile of tin 1 million or billion times from 20 feet in the air? To believe that doing so would create a working watch or order in the universe requires the same level of faith as faith in a God. So we have to faith statements: atheist- if you drop a pile of raw tin billions of times a working watch will appear. Theist, it is obvious that the watch like a ordered universe requires a watchmaker. The chaos theory is simply mathematical masturbation. Whats odd about the chaos theory is that it can never be proved but simply reinforces in the atheist mind their own point of view. I don't mind athiest not beleaving in God what i do mind is the apparent impression they give everyone that they are some how intellectual and the rest of us are less smart then they are. The "faith" required of those saying man is the measure of all things?

Thanks In Advance,
Deepak Bhalla
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 729 • Replies: 5
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 04:22 am
@Deepak Bhalla,
Quote:
My watch bend is very big one; I want to make it smaller. Any ideas for this please. Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Bhalla

Quote:
Theist, it is obvious that the watch like a ordered universe requires a watchmaker... I don't mind athiest not beleaving in God

When you beleaving?
Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 04:34 am
@laughoutlood,
Lettuce prey he be leaving soon.
0 Replies

NikAnra21

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:08 am
@Deepak Bhalla,
Hello,

I think you just made a sweeping generalizations in reference to the atheists. And the thing, about they give impressions, correct me if im wrong, to somehow impose intellectual figurine? No. that was out of the point.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:03 am
@Deepak Bhalla,
Not only did you make unwarranted generalizations about atheists…you also said something that really doesn’t matter.

You wrote:

Quote:
Theist see that the watch requires a watchmaker because dropping a pile of raw tin a million times to the ground from 20 feet in the air will not create a watch.

But what if you dropped a pile of raw tin to the ground from 20 feet in the air for an INFINITE number of times?

Are you absolutely positive a watch will not result…or a steam iron…or a computer, for that matter.

And if you are absolutely positive...tell us how you know?
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:08 am
@Deepak Bhalla,
I do not know much about dropping tin myself.
Though I might state.. To do with Chaos.. Not that I 'feel'.. That's ever so rare.... But rather I see, that Chaos is an energy force which drifts past gently and irritates largely, Chaos therefore is our reaction to it's presence. At base energy level, perhaps not when one includes will and awareness debate.

Chaos, if aware, might eventually 'stuff off', though choice belongs to me, choice belongs to the poster, so the PC world banner is today ignored.

In 20 years time, I will be incapable of writing the above view, it is almost incorrect today. Enjoy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The "faith" required of those saying man is the measure of all things?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:40:43