0

How can i rent an apartment for 10 weeks?

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 04:30 am
Hello Community,

I am moving to Alpharetta, GA for 10 weeks this summer and I need a place to stay. From the looks of it most leases are for one year. Is there any way that I can rent an apartment just for 10 weeks? If anyone having any idea relating this topic please suggest me.

Best Regards,
amli Nagar
Topic Closed

geminiluv

2  
Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:25 am
@amliNagar,
Try contacting the landlord to see if he would make an exception to the lease for you since you already know how long you will be there, that will help the landlord prepare for a new tenant before the 10 week mark. You may also want to try looking at Craigs list for independent landlords (they may be a little more lenient).

Krocker360

1  
Tue 21 May, 2013 07:50 am
possible way is to rent a room in a hotel, you're right leasers contract are all 1 year it's very rare to find 10 weeks because they all mean business.