@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You are one sick puppy.

As opposed to Wilso?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 05:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://cdnassets.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/715017/image-9_fullsize.jpg?09177e7e

And his name is "Finn."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 05:36 pm
@DrewDad,
DD defines himself for all to see.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 05:38 pm
@DrewDad,
BTW - You're a poo poo head.
Mame

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 05:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I prefer "little pile of turkey poop" (a la Rocky)
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 10:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
@DrewDad,
BTW - You're a poo poo head.

No, no, you're wrong. Its ... poopityhead. Mr. Green
Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 11:30 pm
@Wilso,
Not just a poor choice of words - it's just plain offensive. I'm sorry that your upbringing and education has been so poor you didn't realise that

- Pearl (mother of a child who is retarded in some way - actually quite few ways)
Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:21 am
@Wilso,
I knew who you were attacking - and I'm not all worked up. You sound a little worked up though. When you're so glib and defensive about your choice of offensive words you make youself look like a fuckwit as well.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:22 am
@Wilso,
It's not just semantics to her - it's her child. And it's not just semantics to me - it was what my brother who had brain damage from lack of oxygen during a difficult birth was called over and over again by unfeeling people who would use such a word as a weapon against someone who couldn't defend himself, until he chose to end his life at the age of 26.
And the fact that you continue to throw this word around to describe and denigrate people you abhor just increases the likelihood that others will read or hear it and adopt it as a term to describe the lowest of the low.

I seem to remember you have children with an Asian woman. Would it be just 'semantics' if someone called your child or other people who look like your wife and children 'slanty-eyed'? Somehow I don't think so.

I find this whole thread offensive. And as per Drewdad's posting - no, I don't know any 'retards'. I don't use that word to label people. Just like I don't call people 'trash' or women 'cunts' etc., etc.

It's not funny or a joke and is unfair to the people to whom you're referring who actually are probably doing the best they can with fewer skills to work with than some of the 'really, really intelligent' people on here who spread such stupidity.
At least most of the mentally challenged people I know don't walk around trying to hurt and denigrate people.

Just out of curiousity Wilso - are you proud of the language you use? Would you want your children to read it? Would you explain to them when they call their mentally disabled classmate a 'retard' (because they've heard their dad use the word) that it's all just semantics and that it's alright - they're excused?
I'm just curious to know.
0 Replies

RST

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:58 am
@Wilso,
People are entitled to their opinions, however wrong it may be.
As collective individuals, republicans are no less smarter than collective individuals who are democratic.
A considerable dominant constituent of the Republican base are Fundamentalists. Fundamentalism being a political philosophy that believes religious leaders should be given political power by virtue of their standing as authorities on religion. As it is known that some aspects of the US political system are not “democratic." As an example, only engineers who are licensed can produce plans and blue prints in order for a city planning department or commission to be recognized. More importantly, engineers and associations of engineers are afforded a certain quasi-official status, such as testifying in court before legislative bodies, or even in the popular press as experts. Reports from such organizations carry much weight in the popular arena, as well as with elected and appointed officials. Fundamentalism is about giving that same un-democratic power to religious leaders based on their religious expertise. Creationism is likely an extension of that political agenda, to create a “science” in which religious leaders would be “experts."
In hopes of winning Fundamentalist votes, the Republican Party has been willing to embrace the Fundamentalist movement. As such, they are at least willing tolerate, if not, actively embrace, creationism and other related anti-science ideas. They do this not from personal or even collective conviction but political calculation. Supporting creationism means votes in elections.
In that manner, the Republican Party embraces the Anti-Global Warming movement. This position is take in order to create a carbon fuel industry which as a pretty clear vested interest in this movement which is obviously non-scientific (or at least anti-climatology). However, the Republican Party has made these movement for its own for cynical political reasons, not simply because they are “stupid," as you believe they are.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:22 am
@Wilso,
If I may be so glib, hiya & hi per, tongue.

Lava your work.

Abiogenesis likely occurred between 3.9 and 3.5 billion years ago, (i.e. the time after the Hadean era in which the Earth was essentially molten).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
0 Replies

RST

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:28 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:
Jesus tapdancing christ. I don't think Repubs are stupid. I think they're ARSEHOLES.

Wilso wrote:
"Why are there so many friggin' fuckwits"
"Why are there so many friggin' RETARDS?"
"I'm just interested in where the **** these retards come from. Is there some hole in the ground that spews them up like lava?"

Last time I checked, "fuckwit" & "RETARDS" somewhat equal "ARSEHOLES" in meaning.
Now look who is playing around with semantics?
Rockhead

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:55 am
@Wilso,
just a thought as I listen to the children try to shock us with their cursing...

someone that is as nasty and abrasive to others might should be careful telling folks to ******* shoot them.

someone might take you up on it...
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 02:02 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
My kids have fair skin and round eyes.

Lucky them! And hopefully neither of them will have any sort of learning disability so that their classmates won't have a reason to make them a target of name-calling they may learn at home.

Yeah - as long as YOUR kids are immune, that's all that matters, innit?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 05:53:36