ossobuco

Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:10 pm
@firefly,
Yes, I did. Katy is her own master (whattadog, I love her). Total nose shift. The one thing is I didn't cook them past al dente. I'm not hopeful that more heat would be a change, but I'll try it next time. (I ate the rest of them..)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:17 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
And, when I steam some shrimp for us, I always put aside a small portion for her as a special treat--she loves them

shrimp is a total no-go for the dogs at our house. I can't eat them, but Set occasionally has them. He always offers to share with the pack - they both look at him "are you serious? you eat that ... stuff" . There is disdain for him as a pack member in that look.
ossobuco

Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Laughing. That is Katy's take on beans.

We'll see.
She had a past pre me, I figure set in stone, she's nearly twelve, but sometimes she surprises me.
ehBeth

Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Set told me today that Bailey no longer eats charcoal breath biscuits.

Since when, sez I.

Months.

Hunh.

I give him one or two as a midnight snack when he comes in from his final evening pee. Because he demands it.

Dogs.

Dogs are weird.
ossobuco

Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:35 pm
@ehBeth,
My dog biscuits are a riff on yours (I definitely thank you, some ingredients hard for me to get to, so I adapted).

Katy would lick your hand and climb up your arm.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Soup for Dogs
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 01:48:30