Penis growth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:08 pm
What are the best methods for penis growth? I am 18 so I am not concerned about sexual drive or the quality of my erection however I am curious to know if supplements or extenders are better. And if supplements are better, what are some that won't increase much besides length and width?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 235 • Replies: 1
No top replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 11:49 am
@beauvice,
Only heavy exercise , in particular leg/upper thigh work and cardio is what you seek.
Harder shlongs and penis capabilities which span more decades are achieved this way.

The growth in general of your hoochy coochy rod is not as required as you think, nor is it as probable to succeed via supplements or devices as you are led to believe.

What you really need is a cuddle and some tenderness from a good women who gently caresses you back, not an empty wallet and no explainable results.

Though certain amounts of standing around with weights on your pecker are reported to achieve something if you have the patience of a monk, which usually only monks do.. and they augment more important things with their free time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Penis growth
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 12:26:30