Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 03:36 pm
Mac I can't believe you're unaware of this one. But if you make no other changes throughout the coming year, please note what you've done to Mac Mail at the last rev and at least correct these two:

1. Your new system placing related emails on the same page is a nuisance but it's absolutely deplorable when you remove some of them from the "Sent" listing. How in God's name are we supposed to find them for future ref

2. Your new "rich text" format necessary for bold, italic, and the like cuts the tail off p, g, q, y, etc
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:15 pm
@dalehileman,
I should explain item 1: The new display for a posting of related messages shows them all separately. Of course the original is available by striking "Reply", "Forward," or the like, but at risk of inadvertently transmitting it

Given 100,000 participants it's hard to understand how nobody else seems to have noted

Is Mac now so unpopular
Is everyone switching back to Windows
ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:32 pm
@dalehileman,
So, Dale, why are you repeatedly asking us? Why don't you ask you son? Why don't you contact your local mac places? One of them is probably official, and some others are mac people, and some will sent a smartie out to your place.

I think you need to get a person to your house for a priced hour or two.

I did that a bunch of years ago and the guy was extremely helpful.

Write up your questions for him or her.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 07:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
So, Dale, why are you repeatedly asking us?
Hoping for free help

Quote:
Why don't you ask you son?
Alas No. 1, an expert programmer in Aerospace, alas, he won't even reply to my emails

Quote:
Why don't you contact your local mac places?
I guess because I'm lazy

Quote:
Quote:
I think you need to get a person to your house for a priced hour or two. I did that a bunch of years ago and the guy was extremely helpful.

Thank you for that suggestion but I'm such an awful cheapskate. My Better Half is thrifty but I'm a cheapskate

Quote:
Write up your questions for him or her.
That might take several years
0 Replies