sex club shyness

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 12:16 pm
So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. I love this man, he is wonderful and amazing. One of the things that we discussed early on in our relationship is the different types of sex that we enjoy. We are very open and talk about everything. One topic that came up was going to sex clubs. He really enjoys it and we've gone a few times. I actually really enjoy it too. It turns me on and there is no question about that. The problem, however, is that I feel so shy in the situation that I never let loose and so my bf thinks I don't enjoy it and it's causing a problem in our relationship. I really want to be a woman who is comfortable and uninhibited in her sexuality but I can't seem to get there. I thought I'd post on a forum to see if anyone else has been in this situation and had any tips and tricks for me or maybe some baby steps I can take to get myself there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,359 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 12:43 pm
@MissFrench,
Miss I personally can't help though hoping you might still achieve some response. But in contribution to an ongoing argument about the source of certain similar OP's I wonder if you'd mind providing a little about yourself; age, sex, nationality, ed., family, interests, etc

Also incidentally if the username is meant in a sort of hoodwinking drollery

Thanks Miss
0 Replies

Kaitlyn1386

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 10:24 am
@MissFrench,
I wish I could help. Ive never been to one but thought about going to one. I dont think there are any in my area.
I hope you find an anwser to your problem!
0 Replies

Bustyournut

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:14 am
@MissFrench,
Ah, sex clubs, the good ole days. Well, lets just clear the air. Are you and your partner participating at these clubs, or are you just watching and then getting it on yourself and enjoy the exhibition part of it without others? I ask because its important for your relationship. If you or your bf are participants in this club, your relationship is short lived If your bf is just a FB, then your gtg. Real meaningful relationships that share partners never work. I know, I've got plenty of t-shirts. Get a FB and go to them. You'll be less inhibited because you won't have jealousy issues your suppressing.

If your going to be watched, then you'll have to build up to it. Jumping into the excibitionist pool doesn't come naturally for most. Others (yours truly) are the exception. If he is sharing you after only two years, then things for the two of you are on borrowed time.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 11:12 pm
@MissFrench,
Just explain that to him, exactly how you just said it, he will understand, and if not get rid of his ass.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 01:30 am
@MissFrench,
alcohol helps.

invent an alter-ego, a slutty version of you, with a new name and maybe a wig. go to the club as this person.

leave lots of time between your regular life and going to the club, to relax and pre-game.

pregame: get into your fantasies about being sexual with or in front of other people. you and your mate should encourage each other in this, talk, play with each other, and roleplay pretending that your mate is another man as he plays with you.

time will help if you keep going and if you have good experiences...nothing is better that seeing for yourself how desirable men find you, this will boost your confidence and will make it easier to put yourself out there. it might be that your problem is fear, in which case seeing that your mate can and will protect you will also make putting yourself out there easier.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » sex club shyness
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 11:29:17