What should I do for a title for a science fair project about green bags?

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 03:16 am
Hello Friends,

The green bags are Forever and Evert Fresh Green Bags? like the title could be cute or funny, but I am not sure what title to do. Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
William Henry
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 528 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:02 am
@WilliamHenry,
Make sure you talk about how green the bags are and the contrast between purple cat uterusai. The utter belief about the teeth of these monstrosities will take the attention off the massive mutant porcupine trying to become the latest secretary of the state of Ohio. Once you have brought up the intense idea that flora and fauna are totally abstract ideas then you will have distracted the cats with an immense amount of tuna. In turn you will have a much better chance of winning the race!!!! Good luck friend!
0 Replies

33export

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:18 am
@WilliamHenry,
Use something catchy and original. May I suggest "Today Smallville; Tomorrrow, The Earth". And display a mural size image of a municipal landfill site as backdrop..
Rockhead

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:21 am
@33export,
that's better'n mine.

I was gonna suggest "the green bag phenomenomenem"...
Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:22 am
@Rockhead,
tin·ker
[ting-ker]
noun
1. a mender of pots, kettles, pans, etc., usually an itinerant.
2. an unskillful or clumsy worker; bungler.
3. a person skilled in various minor kinds of mechanical work; jack-of-all-trades.
4. an act or instance of tinkering: Let me have a tinker at that motor.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:23 am
@WilliamHenry,
http://able2know.org/topic/200913-1#post-5152492
Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:24 am
@Ragman,
How old are you anyway, you perseverate and never come up for air.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What should I do for a title for a science fair project about green bags?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:07:45