Enzo and I and 99,999 others

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 01:05 pm
How come Enzo and I are the only ones who notice stuff like this

Every time Mac puts out the next rev to correct two or three problems he inevitably introduces one or two more

For instance today I note he's deprived us of icon label (Mac not Enzo). Used to be, up there at the top of the screen set your cursor on the icon, and a label would appear underneath telling you what it is. Now no label, even if you right-click on it

It'll tell you its "Time" or "Percentage," whatever that means, but won't tell you what it is

Along much the same line, now the semicircles used to ID the loudspeaker aren't always there. First time and maybe later too if you forget, you have to hunt for it, clicking each of the ten, one at a time, til you finally get it. Aha you say, oh yes, it's the little triangle

Oh Mac if you're listening: It is you or it is the unwillingness of the a2k edit that denies us a scroll bar

Oops I see you might be listening, it just appeared, thanks. But can you make it come earlier

How come so few of us are so annoyed at such editing idiocy. For instance Mac why can't you recognize "don;t" as a misspelling, and for God sake "oer" as one of "or"

For cripe sake, hyou catch that one just to the left 'cause hyou can see the "h" is right next to the "y"; can't you see the "e" is right next to the "r" oer don't you use a standard keyboard

Where are they all Enzo; why are we different

Oh guys, sorry, I ought to explain I use "Mac" to mean any incompetent programming, esp that rife in his edit routines
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 376 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 03:22 pm
@dalehileman,
Yes that should be 99,998
dalehileman

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:49 pm
@dalehileman,
Aha! If volume happens to be turned all the way down (where Mac leaves you after each rev), then there's no cc

Very logical I suppose, even cute, the number of cc's depending on its setting but one of my pet peeves with Mac is he doesn't tell you all what his latest rev has accomplished, leaving you out in the snow without a sweater
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Enzo and I and 99,999 others
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/10/2024 at 12:44:26