Dewi, Welsh (Cymraeg) for "David"
philcottie

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:22 am
@WendyLou,
Hi Wendy I think you find this is DAI.philcottie
philcottie

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:31 am
@Dutchy,
Hi dutchy you answered this as DAI on 8th sept have you changed your mind my copy has long gone so can't cross check, but being welsh born (a long time ago) I somehow know this is right.Besides only 3 letters are required.
philcottie
Dutchy

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:50 am
@philcottie,
Hi philcottie

You are right, I did answer as DAI now you reminded me. I have no records left so I searched for the answer and came up with DEWI which is also correct. LOL

To help wendy, here is the reference for DAI:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080611022436AA6fv37
WendyLou

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 05:09 pm
@Dutchy,
Just saw this today. How are you Dutchy and thanks to others who tried to assist. I've been doing what you said and buying the Take Five and That's Life puzzles. The cheaper mags have great prizes as you said. Lovatts, however, despite their cheaper rewards for effort do get the gong for intellectual stimulation. I've won around five prizes so far with the other two mags. Great fun, but going back to Lovatts as well. Then of course, sleep will be elusive because of the amount of time it takes. Have a happy christmas Dutch. Will send a message on facebook to you. Do you like the Variety Puzzle issue of Lovatts? I love the Acrostic puzzle. Also mad about sudoku now too.
WendyLou
WendyLou

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 05:13 pm
@philcottie,
Hi Philcottie. Sorry I just saw this today. Thanks for your help. I've also been doing Take That and That's Life for a bit of comic relief. Great prizes in those mags. Puzzles quite easy. Again thanks for your assistance.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 06:01 pm
@WendyLou,
Hi Wendy, I am well, thanks for your reply. Still doing all the Lovatts despite never winning any prizes from them. LOL Have more success with other magazines where I've won quite a few, albeit, small prizes However I must say I love the mental challenges Lovatts offers me, keeps the grey matter turning over. Wishing you and yours also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
0 Replies