I Think It's Time We Stopped Electing Human Beings

djjd62

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:42 am
it just seems to cause problems, black/white, democrat/ republican (plus a few others in various democratic countries), man/woman, nobody seems to be able to agree

i propose we elect puppies and kittens, everyone likes puppies and kittens (note not everyone likes cats and dogs, so under my rules elected candidates would only be able to serve one term of two years, then they'd be euthanized*)

we could switch back and forth, one term a puppy president and kitten vice president, then switch for the next election

if we're all agreed, i give you the president and vice president for 2016-17

http://kawaiphoto.net/wp-content/gallery/cute-cats-and-kittens/kitten-puppy-sleep-together-kawai-photo-1.jpg

*even if you don't buy the puppy kitten thing, euthanizing the president and vice president at the end of their term might still be something to consider

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 625 • Replies: 1
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:47 am
and then there's the whole spay and neuter thing, something we might also consider for young people thinking of going into politics, bad enough we get politicians, we don't really need more

i mean look at the feral population of politicians in cities like Washington and ottawa
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Think It's Time We Stopped Electing Human Beings
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 05:01:30