1

Texting and Relationships

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 03:24 pm
How does texting affect your relationships, whether it be with family, friends, or your significant other?

pancakebattery

2  
Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 05:06 pm
@bkwimmerr,
Not in any great ways...

Texting is convenient for when you need to get a quick answer but don't want a full conversation. That's all it is for me. I don't text back and forth with anyone just socially, because I don't feel like there's anything to those conversations.

A lot of my friends are the same, so it doesn't affect those relationships at all. When it comes to the ones that do text though...well, it annoys me when people think that checking your phone multiple times an hour and texting back asap is the norm.
writethisway

2  
Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 05:18 pm
@bkwimmerr,
Texting is the worst form of communication. Its only purpose is to confirm a time or meeting. It is odd teenagers have entire conversations this way.

shopnoguro

0  
Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 10:35 am
@pancakebattery,
Texting is sometimes convenient and sometimes inconvenient to me.