Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:17 am
- A General Theory can be set up as follows:
- The 'being' of the LOGIC, the eternal "laws" or ideas, both
of the logic and of mathematics or other sciences,
should be seen as the sole, eternal, absolute, ever necessary 'be'
-; Everything well "is" or there must be over quota
call, and must therefore be that abolute emanated.
- The 'Must have' of that logic ... eg 2 and 3 must be 5; Pi must
3.14 ... are, or if A = C and B = C it follows then A = B,
etc ... can be compared to a MUST HAVE or WANT to.
- We have a 'will' in our own ego and make also acquainted with the
psychology. Want, besides thinking or consciousness (spirit?) Put us on to
act, move and thus to 'energy' itself.
- Now 'ENERGY' can be measured or converted into or mass according
Einstein. - And mass represents 'matter'. (E = mc ²).
- MATERIAL 'things' or substances and their relationships are
thus our reality in its extreme and phenomenal shape., after a
process from the 'logic' itself ...
- So = absolute logic, ideas and consciousness ~ ~> a 'must have'
~ ~> a ~ Will ~> do, act and energy ~ ~> ~ ~ mass> matter and
substances ~ ~> our reality ...;
or: "the way of the Absolute Idea (ies) ..." Or 'E = mc ² = Psy.
- Maybe some simplistic proposed: but a real
theory? And understanding of those "things" is not given to us.
If you want a real theory of the unified law based on logic then read Primal Matrix a guidebook of the universe for dumb scientists. This is a complete theory of everything. It explains gravity, matter, electromagnetism, the true mechanics of planetary orbits, black-holes and core relationships of cosmic bodies and the true formations of solar systems. You will be shocked and astounded. There has never been a theory written like this before and it will satisfy your request.