White dental fillings?

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:02 pm
Hello all,

My dentist told me I will have some sensitivity after receiving the white fillings. Anyone ever experience this? If so, how long did it last? What helped ease the discomfort?

Thanks a lot,
Charle
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,120 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:12 pm
@Charle Goster,
I've had no problem, and can't imagine they leave you more sensitive than the old 'silver' fillings. I can even chew tinfoil without discomfort, not that I often chew tinfoil.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:14 pm
@Charle Goster,
Silly question here, but why wouldn't you ask the dentist these questions? He's had many more patients with these fillings and has probably seen any and all ranges of sensitivity and offered ways to ease each level of discomfort.

If you're lucky, you might find one person on these forums who has had the white fillings and might have had some sensitivity to them.
0 Replies

Eva

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:28 pm
I've had both, and I never noticed any sensitivity to the white ones.
0 Replies

contrex

Fri 19 Oct, 2012 04:45 pm
Mine have usually felt slightly odd for maybe 24 hours. It is nothing.
0 Replies

thesmilemakeover12

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 05:40 am
@Charle Goster,
Yeah, after receiving any type of filling there is an uncommon kind of sensitivity that sometimes occurred, may be it is take one or two days no longer.in the event that you have any sort of sensitivity after a filling is placed well after give time to adjust, but no need to worry, it is sufficient to take a rest and don't eat very hot and cold foods for two hours.
0 Replies

reshneha

Mon 26 Sep, 2016 03:22 am
@Charle Goster,
Yes,The sensitivity causes after receiving the white fillings because of if we take cold and sweets after composite filling are done when the cavity is deeper.if the filling was made to high then we won’t be able to chewing food properly that tooth will take more force than other teeth leading to sensitivity
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » White dental fillings?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:27:22