What's with Mac Mail

dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 09:50 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
That is unbelievable, unless of course the problem lies with the user and not the computer
Alas yes, no, Ros, where have I gone astray, why am I so different

Quote:
If they are keeping millions and billions happy and only failing with one... then they're doing something right.
My feeling for what it's worth, to be sure not much around here, is that they typical American puts up with the most outrageous inconveniences because he simply doesn't realize things could be made so much better
rosborne979

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 12:17 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
That is unbelievable, unless of course the problem lies with the user and not the computer
Alas yes, no, Ros, where have I gone astray, why am I so different
You're trying to make the computer adapt to you instead of the other way around. Computers don't adapt well.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 12:58 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
You're trying to make the computer adapt to you
Ros what you're saying, eg, is that amongst the millions if not billions of Mac users in the past 17 years for instance, in the process of composing a posting no one else ever averts his gaze so as to copy from a magazine, journal, etc or touch types so fast as to miss the underline using his spacebar

Come on now Ron, come on, if you were writing an editing routine, wouldn't you provide "or" as a choice to replace "oer"

For God sake Mac, can't you see the "e" is right next to the "r"

Ron I could cite hundreds of such incredible instances probably responsible for trillions if not quintillions of otherwise unnecessary keystrokes within the past 17 years

..but again thank you for your interest

Oh, Mac incidentally I apologize, for the benefit of your Edit Routine savant programmers I was making reference to the locations of these keys on a typewriter keyboard as I realize most of them barely speak English, can't spell very well while most all hunt-and-peck
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 04:06:45