HI EVERYONE

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:04 am
Very Happy Laughing HI EVERYONE!! Razz

I JUST POSTED A NEW TOPIC ON RELATIONSHIPS, ON WHICH I HAVE A KIND OF PROBLEM.. ANYONE KIND ENOUGH CAN HELP ME PLS??!! JUST VIEW IT AND PLS TELL ME WHAT U THINK...!! THANK-S A LOT! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 750 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:08 am
Welcome to the monkey house . . .

Try typing like a normal person--on-line, typing all in caps is the equivalent of shouting, and people are unlikely to read what you've written. I saw your other post, and was not interested in reading a long post typed all in capitals. It also appeared that you tried to bold-face it all, but, thankfully, failed. Apart from the rather obvious circumstance that you can't post something on-line and wait for a cogent response within five minutes (this is not a chat room, for which anyone here ought to be grateful), you have to consider that you're asking for advice on a tricky subject, and any advice worth having will be something which your respondant has given some thought to--in other words, taken some time to think about.

Please, stop shouting . . .
0 Replies

baywatch babe

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:13 am
i am so sorry, i am a new internet user and didn't know that i musn't use the caps-lock.. so very sorry!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:33 am
Babewatch--

Welcome to A2K--particularly if you stop SHOUTING.

I tried to read your earlier post and found the SHOUTING too difficult to read. If you'd like advice on your problem, please ask your question again--using lower case.

Meanwhile, good luck.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:43 pm
Noddy and Setana,

Some of us (I guess just a few) are grateful for large writing and bold posts, because of cataracts that are not yet ready for laser surgery. (Or perhaps other eye problems.)

One of the reasons I cannot use and enjoy message boards any more,
failing eyesight and the "rules" made up by internet boards who invite posters. (re: no caps, or caps are shouting).

I guess I am just a sensitive soul. Everytime I read of someone
scolding another poster, (especially me), I cry and am too hurt to proceed.

Just thought I'd share that before I go.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 04:18 pm
theollady--

My cataracts are gone, but I have an early form of glaucoma and my retinas are not well attached. ALL CAPS postings (particularly combined with a breathless style and sparing punctuation) are very difficult for me to read.

I'm not "enforcing" a A2K rule--there is no such rule. Sentana and I were pointing out to baywatch babe that she was not likely to get advice on her 2-boyfriend problem until she asked in an easily readable form.

bb admits she's new at this game and indicates that she's willing to learn. Open minds are always welcome at A2K.
0 Replies

baywatch babe

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:45 am
hi
hi everyone..
i just wanna thank-u 4 taking d time 2 read my posts and 4 replying..
THANK-S ALOT!!

mwa..!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HI EVERYONE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 09:09:29