[size=150]Transfers from Arabia to Africa : The [b]"OBĀMA"[/b] Sub-Tribe Case[/size]

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 12:22 pm
Transfers from Arabia to Africa : The "OBĀMA" Sub-Tribe Case

A few months before the outbreak of the so-called <i>“The 25th of January Revolution”</i>, of 2011 After Christ's Birth, it just happened that I was in Cairo when I suddenly found by chance a very old and somewhat concise Ărabic-language book, that contained some of the less-famous names of the Ancient Ărabian Sub-Tribes. Fortuitously and yet easily, because it started with an <i>"Alef"</i> letter, I spotted the name "OBĀMA" near the top of a list for Ancient Ărabian Peoples Branches ! My 'nose-of-conjecturism' instantly was lured to 'smell' a past-ages transfer of that specific ethnic branch from the Ărabian Peninsula to Eastern Africa. Then-shortly, on an internet search, I collected some information about the historically recorded trips of Southern Arabian Merchants, to the nearby <b>"African-Horn"</b> in the easternmost of the continent, for practicing trade over-there. Meetable with a <i>"hmmm"</i> whiff, was the paragraph which revealed that : Upon their sometimes long stays there, there happened cases of "spousings" with Native Negroid Women.

Weeks after the coincidental find of the "OBĀMA" name in the old concise book, another strange 'of-relation' coincident occurred as well, when I met also in Cairo a visiting researcher who had previously emigrated from the "African-Horn", to stay in England. Although he was a total stranger to me, I grappled the golden chance and started to enquire around my 'historical/genealogical suspicion' with respect to the "Ancient OBĀMA" affair. The man literally surprized me by displaying, and that was <i>“<b>Ultra-Coincidentally</b>”</i>, that before 'his' emigration to England he actually used to live <b>in the very same region</b> of the Ărabian-Obāman-Descendants !!! ( As if I have walked suddenly into a setting and a shooting of an Indian cinematic-drama that was based on a poly-fortuity plot !! ). And he not only endorsed and assured my pre-lured to-'smell' conjectures about an anciently occurring Ărabian-Obāman Partial Transfer to the nearby <i>“Continental Horn”</i>, but he also oddly revealed that part of the specific Obāma-comprising region, decennaries ago, was itself subjected to a sort of 'Transfer', so as to become labelly '<b>Kenyan</b>' after being initially '<b>Şomalian</b>' !!

Thereon, we can discoveringly and concludingly say that, centuries ago, an embranchment of the “Obāma” Sub-Tribe had departed from Southern Arabia and had arrived and formed a 'Bi-Ethnic' Blended Race and a Subsequent Community in Eastern Equatorial Africa. Resulting chiefly by ways of the "<b>Conjugalities</b>" that stemmed from some Ărab-Males/African-Females contacts, this ethnically mixed community adds now to this region’s phenomenon of exhibiting some of the more-or-less brighter degrees in complexions’ colours, than the rest of the co-existing Equatorial Africans. – Forthgoingly, I now set the research-moving query : But what can we engrasp from the ready-made detailed <b>Ărabian ancestries/descensions historiography books</b>, specifically on the spotlighted “Eld-times Obāmans” ?! What can we find about them in the very lengthy <b>ancient Ărabian genealogical records</b> ?! Much more numerously than what I had expected, I found the name "<b>Obāmah/Abāmah</b>" quite repeatedly mentioned in these important sources, which in <u>their totality</u> cover effectively and amazingly <u>thousands of years</u> into the past. Non-turgidly, from those un-equaled and extremely important books and records namely, we can partially transliterate the Ărabic letters into European Letters, to present the readers with the following "Obāmah/Abāmah"-comprising Lignage Names-Chains :

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

<i><u>Nota Bene</u></i> : In such Lignage Names-Chains it is normal that instead of going always 'from-son-to-father', in some turns they may be going 'from-grandson-to-grandfather'. -- The numerously repeated mentioning of the word <i>“<b>ebn</b>” [ = “son-of” ]</i> in the long lignage names-chains is hardly avoidable, because amongst a great percentage of the <u>entire</u> Ancient Arabian Population, even every ordinary Ărab, if he was pure-blooded, could hold up to <b>"Five" Nomens</b> [ <b>!×5. Yes</b>, just like the Samitic Dynasties of Ancient Egypt !!! ]. And of course, at any spot of any names-chain, if any of the additional nomens is mentioned aside of the principle one, the word <i>“ebn”</i> must Not be written [ In such a case, I am using the ‘ <b>high-dash</b> ’ sign ‘ <b>־</b> ’ between the nomens that belong to <u>a single-person</u>. ].
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

a) <b>Obāmah</b> ebn Ĝošam ebn Mālek ebn Kaэb ebn al′Qayn ebn Ĝesr ebn Šayэ-Al′lah ebn Asad ebn Wabrah ebn Taģlob ebn Ĥolwān ebn Ŏmrān ebn al′Ĥāf ebn Quďāăh ...

b) <b>Obāmah</b> ebn Rabīăah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

c) [ Revolvency-King ] Ăbd-al′Moģīђ ebn al-Okayder ebn Ăbd-al′Malek ebn Ăbd-al′Ĥayy ebn Aэyā ־ al′Ĥāreђ ebn Moăādeyah ebn Ҳalāwah ebn <b>Obāmah</b> ebn Salamah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

d) Ămr ebn Ĥoyayy ebn Wahb ebn [ Revolvency-King ] al-Okayder ebn Ăbd-al′Malek ebn Ăbd-al′Ĥayy ebn Aэyā ־ al′Ĥāreђ ebn Moăādeyah ebn Ҳalāwah ebn <b>Obāmah</b> ebn Salamah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

e) Rawĥ ebn Šarĥabīl ebn Ăbd-Al′lah ־ Ђaэlabah ebn Ĝolayĥah ebn Ĥāreђah ebn Zayd ebn Karmah ebn Saэd ebn <b>Abāmah</b> ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreth ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

f) Raddād ebn Baэĝah ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn <b>Abāmah</b> ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

g) Rāshed ebn Walīd ebn Suwayd ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn <b>Abāmah</b> ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

h) [ Provincial-Prince ] Naĝm ebn Ebrahīm ebn Moslem ebn Yusof ebn Wāqed ebn Ģadīr ebn Ăqīl ebn Morrah ebn Mawhōb ebn Ŏbayd ebn Mālek ebn Suwayd ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn <b>ِِِِِِِِِِAbāmah</b> ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

i) <b>Abāmah ־ al-Aswad</b> ebn Wahb-Al′lah ebn Šahrān ebn Ěfres ebn Ҳalaf ebn Aftal ־ Ҳaђăm ebn Anmār ebn Arāš ebn Ămr ebn Leĥyān ebn Mālek ebn Ămr ebn ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

Thereof, summerizingly, a rather-brief preliminary 'ensampling' study in/through the abovementioned <b>Ărabian historiographical and genealogical sources</b> shows obviously that there had been at least <b>Five</b> different well attested Sub-Tribes, that all held the name “Obāmah”/“Abāmah”. As mere persons, two out of five of the ‘Obāmah’/‘Abāmah’ ancestors themselves belong <u>Chronologically</u> to the period of the Third-to-Fifth Centuries After Christ's Birth. In most of the mentioned cases, the ancestral bloodlines of them connect to the High Grandfathers of Ărabians : <b>Ŏdayy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān</b>. Who exactly of these Five Sāmitic Sub-Tribes, or of more of them, who was 'responsible' for the therefrom formation of the Sāmito-Ĥāmitic ‘Obāmah’ Community, well inside <i>“The African Horn”</i>, is a somewhat challenging query of an "enthusiast", that looks answerable with a meticulousness-calling further pacing in the topic's research, which naturally may need some more time to be answered satisfactorily.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 699 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Waael ebn-Fekry

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 12:40 pm
Transfers from Arabia to Africa/The "OBĀMA" Sub-Tribe Case

A few months before the outbreak of the so-called “The 25th of January Revolution”, of 2011 After Christ's Birth, it just happened that I was in Cairo when I suddenly found by chance a very old and somewhat concise Ărabic-language book, that contained some of the less-famous names of the Ancient Ărabian Sub-Tribes. Fortuitously and yet easily, because it started with an "Alef" letter, I spotted the name "OBĀMA" near the top of a list for Ancient Ărabian Peoples Branches ! My 'nose-of-conjecturism' instantly was lured to 'smell' a past-ages transfer of that specific ethnic branch from the Ărabian Peninsula to Eastern Africa. Then-shortly, on an internet search, I collected some information about the historically recorded trips of Southern Arabian Merchants, to the nearby "African-Horn" in the easternmost of the continent, for practicing trade over-there. Meetable with a "hmmm" whiff, was the paragraph which revealed that : Upon their sometimes long stays there, there happened cases of "spousings" with Native Negroid Women.

Weeks after the coincidental find of the "OBĀMA" name in the old concise book, another strange 'of-relation' coincident occurred as well, when I met also in Cairo a visiting researcher who had previously emigrated from the "African-Horn", to stay in England. Although he was a total stranger to me, I grappled the golden chance and started to enquire around my 'historical/genealogical suspicion' with respect to the "Ancient OBĀMA" affair. The man literally surprized me by displaying, and that was “Ultra-Coincidentally”, that before 'his' emigration to England he actually used to live in the very same region of the Ărabian-Obāman-Descendants !!! ( As if I have walked suddenly into a setting and a shooting of an Indian cinematic-drama that was based on a poly-fortuity plot !! ). And he not only endorsed and assured my pre-lured to-'smell' conjectures about an anciently occurring Ărabian-Obāman Partial Transfer to the nearby “Continental Horn”, but he also oddly revealed that part of the specific Obāma-comprising region, decennaries ago, was itself subjected to a sort of 'Transfer', so as to become labelly 'Kenyan' after being initially 'Şomalian' !!

Thereon, we can discoveringly and concludingly say that, centuries ago, an embranchment of the “Obāma” Sub-Tribe had departed from Southern Arabia and had arrived and formed a 'Bi-Ethnic' Blended Race and a Subsequent Community in Eastern Equatorial Africa. Resulting chiefly by ways of the "Conjugalities" that stemmed from some Ărab-Males/African-Females contacts, this ethnically mixed community adds now to this region’s phenomenon of exhibiting some of the more-or-less brighter degrees in complexions’ colours, than the rest of the co-existing Equatorial Africans. – Forthgoingly, I now set the research-moving query : But what can we engrasp from the ready-made detailed Ărabian ancestries/descensions historiography books, specifically on the spotlighted “Eld-times Obāmans” ?! What can we find about them in the very lengthy ancient Ărabian genealogical records ?! Much more numerously than what I had expected, I found the name "Obāmah/Abāmah" quite repeatedly mentioned in these important sources, which in their totality cover effectively and amazingly thousands of years into the past. Non-turgidly, from those un-equaled and extremely important books and records namely, we can partially transliterate the Ărabic letters into European Letters, to present the readers with the following "Obāmah/Abāmah"-comprising Lignage Names-Chains :

Nota Bene : In such Lignage Names-Chains it is normal that instead of going always 'from-son-to-father', in some turns they may be going 'from-grandson-to-grandfather'. -- The numerously repeated mentioning of the word “ebn” [ = “son-of” ] in the long lignage names-chains is hardly avoidable, because amongst a great percentage of the <u>entire</u> Ancient Arabian Population, even every ordinary Ărab, if he was pure-blooded, could hold up to "Five" Nomens [ !×5. Yes, just like the Samitic Dynasties of Ancient Egypt !!! ]. And of course, at any spot of any names-chain, if any of the additional nomens is mentioned aside of the principle one, the word “ebn” must Not be written [ In such a case, I am using the ‘ high-dash ’ sign ‘ ־ ’ between the nomens that belong to a single-person. ].

a) Obāmah ebn Ĝošam ebn Mālek ebn Kaэb ebn al′Qayn ebn Ĝesr ebn Šayэ-Al′lah ebn Asad ebn Wabrah ebn Taģlob ebn Ĥolwān ebn Ŏmrān ebn al′Ĥāf ebn Quďāăh ...

b) Obāmah ebn Rabīăah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

c) [ Revolvency-King ] Ăbd-al′Moģīђ ebn al-Okayder ebn Ăbd-al′Malek ebn Ăbd-al′Ĥayy ebn Aэyā ־ al′Ĥāreђ ebn Moăādeyah ebn Ҳalāwah ebn Obāmah ebn Salamah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

d) Ămr ebn Ĥoyayy ebn Wahb ebn [ Revolvency-King ] al-Okayder ebn Ăbd-al′Malek ebn Ăbd-al′Ĥayy ebn Aэyā ־ al′Ĥāreђ ebn Moăādeyah ebn Ҳalāwah ebn Obāmah ebn Salamah ebn Šakāmah ebn al′Šabīb ebn al′Sakoun ebn Ašras ebn Ђawr ebn Ŏfayr ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

e) Rawĥ ebn Šarĥabīl ebn Ăbd-Al′lah ־ Ђaэlabah ebn Ĝolayĥah ebn Ĥāreђah ebn Zayd ebn Karmah ebn Saэd ebn <b>Abāmah</b> ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreth ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

f) Raddād ebn Baэĝah ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn Abāmah ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

g) Rāshed ebn Walīd ebn Suwayd ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn Abāmah ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

i) [ Provincial-Prince ] Naĝm ebn Ebrahīm ebn Moslem ebn Yusof ebn Wāqed ebn Ģadīr ebn Ăqīl ebn Morrah ebn Mawhōb ebn Ŏbayd ebn Mālek ebn Suwayd ebn Zayd ebn Omayyah ebn al′Ďobayb ebn Qerţ ebn Ămr ebn Şalīэ ebn Ĥafīdah ebn Nabīĝ ebn Ŏbayd ebn Kaэb ebn Ăleyy ebn Saэd ebn ِِِِِِِِِِAbāmah ebn Ŏbays ebn Ģaţafān ebn Saэd ebn Eyās ebn Afşā ebn Ĥarām ebn Ĝožām ebn Ădeyy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

i) Abāmah ־ al-Aswad ebn Wahb-Al′lah ebn Šahrān ebn Ěfres ebn Ҳalaf ebn Aftal ־ Ҳaђăm ebn Anmār ebn Arāš ebn Ămr ebn Leĥyān ebn Mālek ebn Ămr ebn ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān ...

Thereof, summerizingly, a rather-brief preliminary 'ensampling' study in/through the abovementioned Ărabian historiographical and genealogical sources shows obviously that there had been at least Five different well attested Sub-Tribes, that all held the name “Obāmah”/“Abāmah”. As mere persons, two out of five of the ‘Obāmah’/‘Abāmah’ ancestors themselves belong Chronologically to the period of the Third-to-Fifth Centuries After Christ's Birth. In most of the mentioned cases, the ancestral bloodlines of them connect to the High Grandfathers of Ărabians : Ŏdayy ebn al′Ĥāreђ ebn Morrah ebn Adad ebn Zayd ebn Yašĝob ebn Ŏrayb ebn Zayd ebn Kahlān ebn Sabaə ebn Yašĝob ebn Yaэrob ebn Qaĥţān. Who exactly of these Five Sāmitic Sub-Tribes, or of more of them, who was 'responsible' for the therefrom formation of the Sāmito-Ĥāmitic ‘Obāmah’ Community, well inside “The African Horn”, is a somewhat challenging query of an "enthusiast", that looks answerable with a meticulousness-calling further pacing in the topic's research, which naturally may need some more time to be answered satisfactorily.
0 Replies

elderlyrstaff

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:39 am
@Waael ebn-Fekry,
Dear Waael,
If you want to take these matters further G-mail me. T.E.R.S.
0 Replies