To live until I die is a nature thing

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:43 pm
God first/Jesus was the illusion of a man /Christ was the real
man of God\the man of flesh was the cunning serpent\God Last

To live until I die is a nature thing!
09-01-2012
I will live until I die is a basic truth we all must deal with but the nightmare we all deal with is no easy one because things are always that simple. Now God told me I will die in the year 2027 AD but I will not give up and say I am going to die anyway I live every day to its fullest trying to live pass what God told me so many year ago. I tried everything possible some I do not have the believing to give it a honest try but some I do because no man can walk in my shoes but me.

Death come to all of us as does birth so why not face it for what it is it is just a stage of life where everyone awakes from their death to live again. Some people believe different than me because the things in their life some even go to church and some do not that is just life. I believe in God but I personnel see no need for a building to love God and to me God is just an ideal of love but I have no problem what ever a person believes or the lack of belief.

My mother fought cancer in her way while my mother die she is alive in my heart my cousin's are fighting for life in their way. The only thing they have in agreement with my mother is they are living through it in their way I do not second guess anybody because I just do not know. Even the doctors are not in agreement with with which way is best only God knows the answer while I personal is not how we fight it is that we try because we all going to die so we can live again.

The things family members are not the same as the person dying from illness one can look and say why did not try this or that but it nobody business how the sickness is treaded but the person that is sick. If you think their haven turtle vision you might be the one that can not see clear because you do not want them but I sure they do want to die but that part of life. One might ask why I am written this I have family members going through it right now and we all have through in our life.

I lost family from the illness of death we all will die from death while some times it comes at when we are ready others we are not. My father fought his illness most of his life my mother fought her illness only a short time when I look at one next to the other but in truth we fight to live from the moment we take our first breath. It always until the next moment of life until we life forever with Christ or nothing thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqxoZv-bnhg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 727 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » To live until I die is a nature thing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:25:15