0

life insurance or long term care insurance

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 01:56 am
My cousin told me to purchase life insurance, but another friend asked me to consider long term care insurance. Im confused!

dcarmen

1  
Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:53 pm
@roundround,
Traditional long term care insurance only provides long term care benefits while life insurance can provide both death benefits and long term care benefits. The needs of people these days change and if you're one of those who are looking for a great alternative to pay for long term care then you should look into life insurance. This type of insurance product works this way, you'll invest in life insurance and then you'll choose long term care as your rider. You can use your pool of money to pay for home care or long term care facilities. Once the inevitable happens and you die, the remaining amount of money on your coverage will be given to your beneficiary.

Both insurance products can help you pay for your long term care expenses. But in order to choose the most suitable coverage for you, you should consider your future needs first and as well as your budget. I hope you'll make the right choice.