Would you work for the secret Men In Black agency...?

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:13 am
So, would you work for the secret government Men In Black agency if they paid you slightly more then minimum wage and had no benefits except free unlimited clothing (uniformed black suits and sunglasses only allowed EVER!), room, and board?

1. YES! It would be an experience of the lifetime! I don't care if they wipe my entire memory clean if and when I retire from the position. Just set me up for a kooshy postretirement-afterMIB life;
2. YES! It would be an experience of the lifetime! But only if they don't wipe my memory clean after I retire from the job;
3. Yes but I'll only work for the agency if they provide a very solid health insurance plan. Dealing with too many aliens, alien mucus, alien illnesses, and their subsequent alien viruses can't be good for one's state of health;
4. No. If the job had a six figure salary plus stock options to corporations that convert the latest alien technology to human tech then I'd consider working at this very dangerous occupation;
5. No amount of money and/or benefits could entice me to work for this chaotic mess of a bureaucratic agency. Too many work hazards and too much paperwork for my liking!;
6. I'm very happy with my job/career path and have no interest in working this branch of law enforcement.
7. Men In Black III? What's Men In Black I? Never heard of this movie franchise so I'm not sure why I would want to work for this secret government agency.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 992 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 10:40 am
@tsarstepan,
Do I have to talk in a monotone?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would you work for the secret Men In Black agency...?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:20:22