Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 06:41 am
can I get a list of the best rpg games from sm real gamers? A cupla lists I found online were so lame!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 648 • Replies: 5
No top replies

wolffabraham

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 06:54 am
@johanstock,
ur so ryt.. luks lyk sm people wil post just about anything to c their names in print.. v really need a genuine list!
0 Replies

hansfritz

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 07:03 am
@johanstock,
dunno abt any lame lists but if dragon oath isn’t there among d top few games then d list is lame for sure..
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 07:56 am

Do I have to speak like that before I'm counted as a real gamer???
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 08:29 am
Did A2K just open the flood gates for new users? All 3 were created today and all three have only posted in the same threads... Suspicious much?
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 09:00 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Did A2K just open the flood gates for new users? All 3 were created today and all three have only posted in the same threads... Suspicious much?

It was a spam operation. The "answers" linking to the site(s) being advertised were all deleted by the moderators.

A2K is presently under a sustained spammer attack, and the spam shifts from topic to topic depending on what the spammers are currently tasked to advertise.

Much of it is deleted rapidly by the moderators though, so if you don't see it right when the spammers hit, you'll miss much of it.

But sometimes when the setup questions are not quite egregious enough to delete (like this time) they will be left behind when the rest is deleted.
0 Replies