A stranger who is not so strange ! How is it possible ? Soulmates ?

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 11:05 am
I was on omegle(text) answering a question and the other stranger was a girl.Ignoringt about the question we both started chatting for like an hour and we came to know we had almost led a similar life till date and have had similar experiences.She said I was soo cool and even I started to like her.When I was about to ask her about her Facebook/Twitter my browser crashed.The question is that how can someone's experiences be so similar to mine ? Am I likely to meet her in the future ? Like soulmates ? PS: I made sure she wasn't fooling me as she shared some of her experiences with me and I shared some. I hate my browser to crash at that time. sigh
Come on guys comments would be helpfull !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,116 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 11:28 am
@gurpreetcfc,
There’s an Internet facility designed specifically to find someone but I understand they must be looking for you. One of the other participants doubtless will able able to give you a link
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 11:38 am
@gurpreetcfc,
Soulmates is such an overused term. When you meet a soulmate, you won't have to ask anyone whether you are at that level with that person or not.
I certainly can appreciate that you are curious. What an absolutely marvelous thing it would be to meet the person who you feel is so tuned in to you and vice-versa.
Just be careful. A personal meeting could have you submitting your next A2k inquiry under the "Help" subtitle. Neutral
0 Replies