[B]Bi-Polar Bear On The Radio[/B]

colorbook

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:53 am
Sorry I missed it...I would have recorded it for you.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 12:42 pm
Damn!

I would have to be in the hospital when revelations of Gus' crossdressing past surface!

Sad

0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 12:50 pm
Everything okay, drom?

Congrats on the radio show, BPB!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:06 pm
Thanks for asking, Mac Very Happy.

It was another inconvinient checkup,-- I used to have hypopituitarism when I was in my teens, and so they keep an eye on me, drain me for blood, etc. I'm OK now, though, just a little woosy from the blood loss.

0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:09 pm
I'm glad to hear that it was not too serious...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:13 pm
Yeah; luckilly the serious part was years ago, when they got me fretting by saying that I could have a brain tumour, but I didn't, thank heavens.

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:11 pm
I missed it, got called into work at 5am. Please tell me it has been recorded!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:31 pm
I think it may have been recorded by our guitarists wife on a little cassette recorder. If so, I can run it through my board into my computer studio and then convert it to an MP3 file. Not tonight though, we are playing at a local rock establishment.

Pretty cool interview though, and nice acoustic blues treatments of two metal songs, which is about all my voice can manage a 9am, so Cirkus unplugged was just as well.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 07:34 pm
Thanks for the play-by-play, bigDice!

I hope we get a chance to hear the interview. I still want to get myself on the road to check out Cirkus myself, but work things are getting crazier and crazier. One of our seniors walked out on Wednesday - we don't know why or when or if she's coming back. They handed me a couple of big files today - one's in litigation, but no one knows where the Statement of Claim is. Great, I get to call the lawyer on the other side and say, I know you're suing - can I get a copy of what we acknowledged in a letter 6 months ago?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 07:35 am
Last night Scrat's band opened for us at our gig.
They did a really nice job, and everyone liked them. Scrat can sing.

How anyone who supports bush can be a rocker is beyond me. Perhaps scrat is a plant, an undercover member of some sort of ashcroft inspired infiltrating organization. :wink:

He really did do well and his band are good players, too.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 08:44 am
what !
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 09:07 am
echoing ehBeth! What? You mean that scrat of a2k is a musician? Good grief. Sorry I missed the performance, Bi.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 10:47 am
who knew huh? They have a band called Junction 299, play some classic rock, and a couple of originals. Mr. Scrat has a nice voice.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:22 pm
Now that your website is back up, I downloaded some of your mp3s. Just wanted to tell you, great jams! Why haven't you guys made it big time?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:28 pm
Colorbook I am as famous as Mick Jagger.........just in a MUCH smaller geographical area :wink:
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:48 am
BTW, Bear, how was the gig that night?

And I gotta tell ya, the Cirkus homepage looks really good in the new outfit!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:49:52