Please answer quickly

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2012 09:01 am
I have got a job in ACCORD SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS and need your guidance... I have also been placed in ACCORD SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS and need guidance to take a decision whether or not I should join ACCORD. Please answer the following questions and help me make a decision on whether or not I should join ACCORD...
1) I am a Computer Science student and accord mainly works on testing and embedded C... I have been told by many people that industry mainly works on JAVA and am not sure about whether there will be improvements in my career if i work on testing and embedded C... Is that true that there is very little scope for embedded C and testing
2)Since Accord mainly works on GPS, GNSS and Avionics and that there are not many companies working in this sector will it not be tough for me in case I try to join another company after the bond period expires because I have been told that there would not be many openings in Avionics
3)Another problem of mine is that I have an aggregate of 72 in Engineering but 55 in my 12th but I am good in C and C++...Will this be a problem if i look for a job outside... I will be doing a course on JAVA anyway from an institute outside...
4)I also heard that there is recession around the corner .... Is that true and will this prevent me from getting a job.....
5)And is it ok to give a deposit of Rs 1,00,000 as bank guarantee for a bond of 3 years at this stage of this career..........
Please answer the questions because my decision on whether or not to join accord depends on these answers

Write a reply...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,324 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Trapti

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 04:36 am
@souravsahaay,
In my opinion you should join the job as you will learn many things in it and a good salary too.
0 Replies