A message to him formerly known as Davis

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 12:13 pm
Just so you know, I'll leave anytime you want. Just got to tell me. Right now, the mixed messages can't be read. If you want me to leave, just leave a message here. It's gonna have to provide me with some obvious clue that it is you, though, and not one of your characters. I already know how FS and Parados feel but don't know if that is how you feel. Not trying to trap you, just telling you that I am willing to budge.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,876 • Replies: 30
No top replies

k copelin

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 02:50 pm
@tylerdvorak,
If this aint love then I don't know what is.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:16 pm
@tylerdvorak,
You do know that FS that be me, and Parados are two completely different people?

So I don't know who Davis is, but I'm thinking he's not going to be answering you, why ? Because you will never leave... All your characters are different, I'm not sure which one I personally like more, but in any event... Davis would want you to stay, he would think you would learn something... I think that is also what FS feels. Not sure about Parados, like I said, I not be that person...........
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I will leave if I know that is what is wanted from me.
Can't really take the word of the figments of Davis's imagination, though. They contradict themselves. It is what it is. What it isn't, however, is enough information to make a respectful decision. No offense SOUL. I love your character, but you aint Davis.
If that is all Davis wants to say, I will respect that and not ask anymore after he says that he wants me to leave. He knows that I want more and can give it to me if he ever feels like it.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:43 pm
@tylerdvorak,
That said...just being truthful here...I'm not sure how long this door will remain open so if Davis wants me to walk through it...carpe diem.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:43 pm
@tylerdvorak,
I don't have a Character Tyler... I be me Smile

Well, let's hope that Davis is just that, a figment of your imagination not his, as I'm betting you be staying.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:45 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I agree that Davis is a figment of my imagination, in a way. However there is at least one person back there, and he knows what I mean when I say Davis. This person is not a figment of my imagination (although his name might not be Davis).
In the same way, this opportunity is not a figment of his imagination.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:48 pm
@tylerdvorak,
Me and all of my "characters."
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:18 pm
@tylerdvorak,
So what does Davis represent? Smile
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 06:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
To me: Davis represents the true critical thinker. He also represents the Christ in all of us. To me, these two ideas are one and the same. He also represents the unity of his characters and mind. The one who really calls the shots. He represents truth and creativity.

That said, Davis is the only one who can truly say what he represents. A better way to say this, is that only God can truly say what Davis represents.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 06:45 pm
@tylerdvorak,
That is what I am hoping he represents. However, I do not know this particular Davis well enough to judge.

Therefore, in this instance, he simply represents: him who is not his characters.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 07:11 pm
@tylerdvorak,
Quote:
I already know how FS and Parados feel

I feel with my hands.

I'm not sure you you plan to do it.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 08:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I'm not sure you you plan to do it.

Huh? What does this mean?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 08:54 pm
@tylerdvorak,
Think it was mean't to read

I am not sure how you plan to do it....................
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 08:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Plan to do what?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 09:03 pm
@tylerdvorak,
I feel with my hands. I'm not sure how you plan to do it.
tylerdvorak

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 09:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Still don't get it. How I plan to feel with my hands?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 09:46 pm
@tylerdvorak,
I'll let him answer himself, I have a vivid imagination so I better not interpret it Smile
k copelin

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 09:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Ah...
So this Davis thing...I think we all know how this is going to play out. Just thought that he might want to have the honor.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 10:08 pm