absence letter

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 09:44 pm
how to write a letter of absence because of unwell condition?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,518 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Philippos

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 09:45 pm
@kylematthew,
What is the condition? This will help me determine how to justify the absence in the letter.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:04 pm
@kylematthew,
I would just write "Please excuse the absence of Kyle Matthew due to illness". Don't sign your own name.
Philippos

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:07 pm
@roger,
Yes that would work. Sometimes absences need more than that though and I am guessing since kyle is asking for help the problem is more complex. sometimes after multiple absences, for example, more information is required.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:23 pm
@Philippos,
You're insinuating multiple absences already whereas the question was about one absence due to unwell conditions. Of course he could elaborate on the conditions how unwell they might be, but is it really necessary?

Philippos

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:24 pm
@CalamityJane,
Depends on many unknowns. That's why we need more info from Kyle. Kyle will judge for himself, of course.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:28 pm
Of course! Let's hope he won't be absent (from here) for long.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 06:34 am
@kylematthew,
Please excuse Kyle Matthew from attending (school, or work or his bar miztvah lessons) due to his attending a soccer match. The members of Able2Know wrote this note for him as he felt that his own words were to lame.
0 Replies