Ladies (or gentlemen), what brand of mascara do you use?

jespah

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:16 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

.... I also find that I have to buy mascara more often than other cosmetics because I use it up more quickly,...

You should also replace it more quickly, in general - I do believe it's supposed to be no more than 3 - 6 months for it, as it can really be a breeding ground for bacteria and God knows you don't want anything that icky near your eyes.
mismi

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:26 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
God knows you don't want anything that icky near your eyes

Yep to that.
Ceili

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:39 pm
@mismi,
When mine starts to get a smell, usually around three months it gets tossed. Eye infections suck!!
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:53 pm
I think I've tried all the drug store brands, but the one I really love is Maybelline's Full 'n Soft. It's great for everyday wear...no clumps, no flakes, and washes off easily. I think it's being discontinued, though, since I can't find their brownish black (only very black), so if that's the case I'll revert to either Great Lash or Lash Blast...my backups lol.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 07:07 pm
Cabela's deep forest camo. I look mahvelous
0 Replies

KateMccoy

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:43 am
There are few branded companies which provide better service to their users. Therefore, for my make up I like to use only branded product and I buy it from common supermarket .In general stores there are separate areas where users can buy it.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 09:26 pm
@chai2,
All of a sudden, in both print and TV ads for mascara, I'm noticing there is fine print that states the model is wearing "lash inserts".

I guess someone got after them, so they had to admit to enhancing the model's lashes with something other than the product they are selling, but I think that's still misleading advertising, even with the disclaimer. It's impossible to tell, from the model's eyes, what's due to the effect of the mascara, and what's due to the "lash inserts".

Not that I ever thought that cosmetics/make-up advertising was completely truthful, but this sort of thing makes it downright ridiculous.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:29:54