2002 - what was important in your life?

urs53

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 04:54 pm
I just watched a show on TV on 'People 2002'. As every year I was moved by some of the stories, surprised about others, laughing at some. And I thought about what was important in my life in 2002 - my personal little life - not the big things that happened in the world.

I started a new job in January. After about three months I was pretty sure that this was not the job I really wanted, not the company I had thought it to be and that I was not happy. Lucky for me, I found another job just before my six months trial period ended. I quit three days before the trial period ended and started a new job in September. At the moment, I am very happy with this job and I do hope that it will stay that way. So this job thing was very important for me and is what comes to my mind first when I think about 2002.

What about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 929 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 05:01 pm
Well, having heard with one ear all about those unknown heroes of every day life, lucky fellows and jinx - my mother just survived a stroke with nearly any complications left.

Congratulations for finding this appropiate job!
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 07:15 pm
The best thing about this year is that we've almost made it through. All in all, it hasn't been the best of years -- business has been awful which means finances have been awful, too, and we've continued to discover that many business clients are plain and simply 'users'. Neither hubby nor I have been in the best frames of mind because of this yet we're still managing to keep it all going. Now, if we can just keep it going long enough to make it past my daughter's wedding next June, sell the house and retire, next year will be terrific.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 2002 - what was important in your life?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:38:13