Editing progress revisited

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 12:39 am
This is not a criticism, it’s just a suggestion, I mean no harm, I’m really an excellent fellow when you get to know me ,
I’m not insisting you adopt any such plan, I realize how difficult it is to alter software to correct one problem because so doing so often introduces another; I hope you won’t be offended, please don’t misinterpret my posts as purposely offensive

At very lesdt why can’t you give me a month to edit, even a week, or even three hours, surely not asking too much

Just one more thing, and I realize it’s not a major issue for the typical participant, but please, please let us scroll upon opening a Question, Discussion, and Edit window, please, please. In some 17 years I’ve never encountered a fo\]]website or forum that doesn’t let you scroll right away
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 512 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 01:05 am
@dalehileman,
Edited to clarify that BB as well as the facility to scroll should be classified as default subroutines

In all feel compelled to remark that a2k is otherwise my very favorite website forum and that my suggestions pursue only the most egregious defects
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:56 am
It is what it is.

dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 11:09 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
It is what it is.
Yes it is, isn’t it
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Editing progress revisited
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:53:38