Why the hell am I the only one here to help other members?

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 12:33 am
Once again ol' Gustav had to come to the rescue of a fellow A2Ker. Not that I mind helping out, mind you, it's just that it seems like I'm the only one who's ever there in time of need. Let's have a little help here, people!

I'm out 300.00 (the cost of bail) plus the cost of gasoline and the wear and tear on my pickup truck.

I suppose you're wondering just what the hell I'm talking about, so I reckon I better explain the situation.

Earlier in the day, I needed some chewing gum and shotgun shells, so I headed to the store to make a purchase.

On the way back home I heard sirens and saw a whole bunch of cop cars headed out toward Pleasant Acres Trailer Park. I'm normally not an inquisitive kind of guy, but I knew Slappy Doo Hoo lived out there and I thought he might of gotten himself into a little trouble again.

So I turned around and headed toward the sirens. Sure enough, they were at Slappy's house. As I pulled up they were leading him away in handcuffs.

Fortunately I had my camera with me and took a quick picture in case you people didn't believe Slappy was arrested...

http://webp010c.ntx.net/images/custom/webp010c_Trailerman.jpg

I talked with one of the cops and he told me Slappy's been selling cars that he claims "were only driven to church on Sundays by a little old lady" and it turns out they were rental cars he purchased from his brother, Billy Bob Doo Hoo, who owns Doo Hoo Rentals, out on Highway 65.

So, I bailed Slappy out of jail. He's over at my house right now, in the other room drinking a beer and crying his eyes out. I've been trying to console him and even told him I would attend his trial as a character witness.

That didn't seem to help much.

Well, now you know the story. Maybe next time one of you could step to the plate. I only have so much money and even though most of you think I'm a saint.... I do have my dark side.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,911 • Replies: 30
No top replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 12:38 am
I feel for you Gus...LOL...What a good samaritan you turned out to be...who'd of thunk it....good luck in getting slappy to leave your house!
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 12:40 am
Look at it this way, Gus. You'll have your reward in the next life, while the rest of us will just try to lick your boots and be happy with it.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 02:10 am
Hnag on a minute, didn't you turn him in when he burned you on that kilo of 'Jamaiican Sinsamilla' that turned out to be 'Idaho Windowbox'? Man, were you pissed or what?

Anyway it probably wasn't the cars this time, I've got a reliable source that said it was about a box of credit card blanks and a bordello in Baton Rouge.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 03:35 am
he's Gollum - GOLLUM, I tell ya!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:37 am
From that picture, I can really conclude that it is Slappy who sticks his neck out! Laughing
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:43 am
And what the hell did he swallow?

Four watermelons, whole?

I don't think that goes well with beer, so you maybe better have a trashcan for him to puke in shortly...
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:53 am
Here's the way it is - I got a phone call from BPB the other day asking for my help, so I went over to his place. It turns out he was going to BBQ some ribs, and, well, he planned on having me as the main course.

After that, you expect me to offer to help anyone here again?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:57 am
Jim- that was SO thoughtful of BPB. Laughing
0 Replies

chaossoldiermsc

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 07:52 am
you sure that's a human???(no offence)
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 09:17 am
Gus, Your on a fruitless search. The milk of human kindness flows in the veins of few, as it does in yours.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 09:19 am
reminds me....squeal, squeal like a pig...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 09:50 am
Damn. I look like a giraffe there....I'm SO not a picture person.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 12:53 pm
You got a beautiful spread there slappy, I mean the trailer - not the neck. I'm amazed the neck holds up yer rather tiny cranium.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:01 pm
Holy jumpin Slappy. Looks like they dragged you out by your neck. Looks like you have a police brutality case here.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:06 pm
That's kind of a skimpy outfit for a winter's day in New England. Those cops should've at least let the accused throw on a pair of pj's. More evidence of police brutality in the case!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:11 pm
Slappy, what happens if you sneeze? Whiplash?
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:25 pm
When they say chin-ups, they don't mean it literally...
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:35 pm
Anybody have the number of Slappy's personal trainer? Been thinking of getting into shape myself.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 05:49 pm
Gus
Gus, because you don't set your priorities right, wasting your time trying to save that worthless Slappy, you failed to avoid a worthy disaster right under your nose. Why weren't you out there keeping vehicles off the bridge?

BBB

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/EnlargePhoto.pl?MediaUseId=2001847462&NewsURL=
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why the hell am I the only one here to help other members?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 04:45:08