"Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten"

Lionnir

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 04:52 pm
so you people were so helpful with my bible paper for ideas i thought i would ask for your input on my college English paper. the topic is "Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten" and my English teacher gave me a list of things you learn in kindergarten. you have to take one think from this list and you have to apply it to political issue, a social problem, a community issue or your place of employment. I will see if i can give you the link in this post. http://www.peace.ca/kindergarten.htm <that is the website. I was thinking of going with the "Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you." and try and link it to obesity in America. do you think i would be able to get a three page paper with this idea? do you think i should try something else? PLEASE HELP.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 925 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 07:03 pm
@Lionnir,
Quote:
do you think i would be able to get a three page paper with this idea?

Yes.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 07:59 pm
@Lionnir,
Yes, but I think your take on it is unusual. You are saying the real lesson was that you learned you can eat all you want and it's not true - it leads to our obesity plagued culture (as compared to the lesson is that sometimes it is good to take some time out from the rat race and pamper yourself). You are taking an "anti-lesson" out of it - something like "All my really bad habits started in kindergarten." It's edgy (and I like the concept) but you might not get the grade you are expecting.
Lionnir

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 11:09 am
@engineer,
Well this is only the rough draft due soon so if my teacher does not like me take i will still get credit to write the paper but she will probably make me totally rewrite it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » "Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:41:03