Essay help!

wBonezw

Fri 2 Dec, 2011 03:07 pm
Having trouble writing this essay (haven't even wrote a word):
Can you think of a time when you were very fascinated of something? Write a good body paragraph (that is one with a strong topic sentence, several supporting sentences, and a strong clincher sentence to wrap it up.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,577 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Fri 2 Dec, 2011 08:05 pm
@wBonezw,
It doesn't have to be something from your own life experiences. Make something up. Think of something to be very fascinated about and write about it.

It could be something as benign as watching a cat play with a toy for several minutes. You could describe the physical antics of the cat as it plays with the toy. Analyze what the cat finds so fascinating about the toy and offer some supporting examples to support your hypothesis. Then make a strong assumption about toy sales and the cat's antics.
0 Replies

hnicoleanderson

Sat 3 Dec, 2011 10:25 am
@wBonezw,
Even as an accomplished writer and an English composition tutor, I sometimes suffer writer's block especially when asked about this or that experience.

What works for me is to let the prompt resound in my head for a day or two. When you are waiting in line at the grocery store or whatever, think about the prompt. If all else fails, think about it before you go to bed.

Something will pop up.
0 Replies

williamholt

Thu 13 Sep, 2012 04:02 am
@wBonezw,
use any online services.they will help you solve your problem
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Essay help!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:40:53