Are racist blacks now attacking us for slavery reparations?

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:04 am
1) In Government's Conspiratorial & Deliberate Failure To Make Restitution For Crimes Committed Against Our People During The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade & Century Of Open Racial Terrorism That Followed, We Have Right To Secure Reparations Claims From Direct & Non Direct White Citizens Identified As Generational Reparations Criminals;

Edit [Moderator]: Links removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 758 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ansettlandau

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:18 am
I'm working on a paper for a Sociology class I'm required to take for my major. The assignment is on whether or not African Americans should receive payment for the slavery their ancestors endured. But I found this stuff identifying me as a 'reparations offender' and refering to black on white crimes as 'reparations protests' and not 'robberies'. So I got kinda freaked out.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:29 am
@ansettlandau,
I think that it is a protest, a protest of rights. Of making right.

Here in Australia, a year or so ago, our Prime Minister apologised to the Aborigines for taking over their land, claiming it as theirs, and basically outing them, putting them all on the dole, (u-employment benefits).

Alot as they lived life by way of sleeping under trees, bush... Still tried to do that as homeless, in our parks...

I think eventually white man said enough.

Maybe that's the point... there will always be a fight or claim based on greed.

I am white by the way.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:56 am
@ansettlandau,
A joke, there.

There was no crime committed.

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:12 am
@OmSigDAVID,
True, appartently, there was no crime in having slaves, apparenlty Irish were first in any event.

Sure, I was giving an Australian version to consider with relationship to taking "over" which is off topic

There will never be a revolutionary movement in this country that doesn’t fully unleash and give expression to the sometimes openly expressed, sometimes expressed in partial ways, sometimes expressed in wrong ways, but deeply, deeply felt desire to be rid of these long centuries of oppression [of Black people]. There’s never gonna be a revolution in this country, and there never should be, that doesn’t make that one key foundation of what it’s all about.

Bob Avakian, Chairman of the
Revolutionary Communist Party, USA

Without a doubt though the messages of how they are treated, with crime verses how we "white" people are treated, are two totally different things as well.

I do think that racist blacks are angry at white man for slavery.

I also think that we are all people and this can not be said for "all" ...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Ah! I had no idea you were from Australia. Maybe I should read more profiles.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:22 am
@roger,
That's why I don't make sense to you Cool Just kidding... I don't think I have made a profile yet, was waiting to see what you lot was like first Wink
roger

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
If you didn't make sense, that might well be a plausible explanation. You do, which now begs for its own explanation.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:39 am
@roger,
I'm not in the habit I guess of going , Pfttttt oh well actually yes, favourite word,I usually am, I think it's because I went to bed at 2am, up at 6am, it's called tired, thanks Roger.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 04:37 am
The title of this thread is tendentious. Have you been attacked? Do you know of anyone who has been attaacked for slavery reparations? Do you know that all blacks who call for slavery reparations are racist? It may be true that some blacks calling for reparations for slavery are racist, but you haven't demonstrated the case. One might stretch the language to assert that "racist blacks" are attacking "us." Your definition of attack, however, would have to very, very broad.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are racist blacks now attacking us for slavery reparations?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 07:07:15