Creative interior Design Presentation without Computer!

Mon 21 Nov, 2011 04:05 pm
Hi,
I am interior architect student and we have to present (sell) our proposal to our lecture (client).
Now they whant us to come up with something they did not expect.<=very important!!
They whant to be surprised, and definetly hire me.
The only thing is we are not allowed using any kind of Computers.
That means no CAD 3dMax V-ray Powerpoint or what so ever. So I was planning on having a Model and some Perspectives drawn by hand. But that is not gonna make them crazy about that, because everyone is dong that anyway!!! So I need somethink they will not expect and never forget.
So any type of creative and unusual presentation (Tool or art....etc) would really help me!!!Thank you meanwhile
hope to hear something really cool!!
Thans alot
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 3,373 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

ossobuco

Mon 21 Nov, 2011 04:15 pm
@vicky0188,
You poor thing!

Some famous architects still draw with pencils of many sorts or ink pens of many sorts... even now. Well, I figure those each have their favorite pencils and pens.

The best architecture tool set of all times is a pencil and an eraser.. no, not a little stub at the back of a pencil, although that can work if you are desperate. In the context of fast drawing and thinking, erasure can be a strong mark, giving verve to a drawing.

Meantime, welcome, vicky.

Edit - well, maybe a stick in sand wins out. Ball point pens and napkins are good too.
0 Replies

MarcMichaels

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 09:29 am
@vicky0188,
Well your creativeness here will be seen. I think it is nice to use resource materials which can produce unique designs. And by using these materials, your effort will be seen on how you put your best.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Creative interior Design Presentation without Computer!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:46:18