Need help with this Cryptic Puzzle

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 12:58 am
HI all.

I need help with this cryptic clue. It is not for a crossword, but is meant to lead to a famous person ALIVE today.

"Finding this Nemo may be hard to do, especially when Tracy is hiding a clue.. With a likeable glint in their eye, 4 take away 1 is 3 NO LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Any help would be much appreciated. I just cant get it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,698 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 05:01 am
@bonhutch,
# of letters? Have you gotten any of the letters already? Please remember, the rest of us don't have those visual clues in front of us, so you need to supply them. Many thanks!
bonhutch

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:55 pm
@jespah,
Hi there
There isnt a number of letters - The only clues given to me is the actual clue.
I have managed to source that the answer leads to a MALE, very famous person, alive TODAY.
The Pirate

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 07:55 am
@bonhutch,
Haha @ you have managed to source that its male. That clue was given to you all by me.

Ok i made this riddle as part of a competition on a game we play. The riddle itself is made up of different clues that all lead to a famous person. Each clue hidden in the riddle is significant to the person in question. Working out the clues will not be easy but once you know who the person is it all makes sense.
bonhutch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:54 pm
@The Pirate,
Yes Pirate - im aware that you gave us all the clue!
I sourced the clue... from you...

Driving everyone MAD!!!
0 Replies